Registration will cost 15 minutes to finish the whole process, and please use Chrome (the last version). The general guide is as shown below.
Open MakeX official website: www.makex.io
- Sign up a personal account：All participants need to register personal accounts including mentors/coaches and students.
- Fill out personal information：Identity cannot be changed once confirmed and only coach/mentor could apply in competition.
- Create a team
- Fill out team’s information：Team name could not be changed once saved. And please write down your organization name or school name to avoid failure of creating a team.
- Add team members into the team.
1. Please go to category “Registration-Competition List “and choose the event you want to participate.
2. All members should fill out all personal information to make sure application successfully.
3.Once all information fill in, please click “submit”: Teams do not need to pay any fees on this website and MakeX Robotics Competition Committee will review and confirm your application once you finish the last step.
- If team has been created by coach/mentor, only coaches/mentors have the permission to add and delete team member. Members only have permission to quit from team.
- If team has been created by the student, team leader has the permission to add and delete team members. After adding coaches/mentors, coaches/mentors have the permission to add and delete team members, other members only have permission to quit from team.
If you have any problem on registration, please feel free to contact with us via the following channels.
- Facebook: MakeX
- Instagram: makexofficial
- YouTube: MakeXRoboticsCompetition
- Email: email@example.com