One more year loaded with precious recollections and cheerful times has passed. As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings, MakeX has started a new chapter of the journey.
On this special day, MakeX is bringing the first gift of the New Year to you: 2020 MakeX Scholarship!
In the 2020 MakeX Scholarship, applicants will get the chance to win awards of two exciting programs: MakeX Challenge and MakeX Premier.
- 2020 MakeX Challenge: Intelligent Innovator
- 2020 MakeX Premier: Ultimate Warrior
confrontational robotics competition; registered post-secondary students; 2-8 contestants & 1-2 mentors
Please review the application instruction below carefully before starting the application.
Step 1: Fill in the application form and submit the relevant documents in the form.
Step 2: Applicants who pass the first-round screening will be interviewed online.
Step 3: The results will be announced on February 16th and April 16th.
(It is not mandatory to submit documents. However, it is one of the most important references for the first-round screening.)
- CV （Including but not limited to personal/team introduction, experiences in robotics competition, relevant awards or prizes you have won, etc.）
- Relevant certificates you have been awarded with;
- Picture and video of robots that you have built before;
- Supplemental statement;
- Other materials that can bring advantages for your application.
(For all dates listed, the deadline is 11:59:59 p.m., UTC+8.)
Mar 31: deadline to submit application form
Feb 1-15: first interview
Apr 1-15: second interview
- Rules Guide of the 2020 MakeX Challenge program can be found at MakeX official website- Information-Download.
- Rules Guide of the 2020 MakeX Premier program will be released on Jan 20 at MakeX official website. Please refer to the program brief introduction and stay tuned for the full version.
- While uploading files in the application form, be sure that your full name, as given on your application, appears on all documents submitted on your behalf.
- If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com ;
For the newest information, please find at our official Facebook account: @MakeX